Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not what I expected

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

I was disappointed on the Breeze ship.  The mid day foods was always left overs.  My best meal was the last night of the cruise in fine dinning and hamburgers on the lido deck.  Had to request for ice buckets in cabin and fridge to be open in room.  I have cruise on other cruise line and pleased.  Did not have a lot of entertainment like shows etc.

If it was not for Matt the cruise director this would have not been a good trip for me.

need to have put ice bucket the first day and open fridge.