Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Critical review

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

For starters the food:

Lunch was great as you had superbly cooked and server Tandoor food.  The guys working there were awesome - Tauseef, Jinu - Thanks.

Dinner was ok but repetitive for me (Indian Vegetarian).  The servers I had were very good - Teodor - Thanks.

Breakfast - terrible taste.  Eggs were not good quality.  Pastries were old.  Most importantly - the breakfast times are late :  7:30 AM start ?  what a joke.  People are up at 5:30 AM and they need food.  No one wants to wait until 7:30 AM.  Very poorly managed.

Kids Camp - Most terrible customer service.  These girls (some guys) made me feel like they were doing me a major favor by allowing my kids in the camp.  They made faces every time we went there.  Made me feel very unwelcome every time.  They were late to open on most occasions and were always trying to close early and kick my kids out.  The scheduled time to open was also very late.  I guess these girls do not want to work at all.  One of the girls (from South Africa) was very rude to all kids and was constantly mean to them.

Cabin was very well designed and the state room attendant did a super job in keeping us happy and comfortable.
Read my breakfast and kids camp comments above.