Cruise was very nice.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

I have been on 9 cruised in the past 15 years and this was one of the top 3 best cruises that I have taken. Roberto,Artha and John were very good at diner and any other time we saw them on the ship. They were very helpful, kind and considerate. Maria and Devon were the best when it came to our cabin. Always had ice in the bucket for our drinks and always asked if there was anything they could do for us. Very nice. I will keep up with the Breeze and if I see they are going anywhere where my wife and I will like to go, that's the ship we will go on.

Food was over the top. Everything was wonderful.

The staff at dinner was second to none, Roberto, Artha and John

what a wonderful ship. very beautiful. very very clean.

Again, over the top. The cabin staff was excellent. Maria and Devon could not have been more help. Very nice.
I will try to avoid Nassau from here on. Shopping was terrible. No good beaches close and too much to go to Atlantis. Nothing there for me.