Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

cruise not exceptional

Sail Date: September 26, 2015

Cruise full of activities which all were good food was fine.
I lost my diamond and guest services was good about following up on it. But thought could have been a little more helpful. Also Friday evening towards the end of the cruise the ship was very rocky due to storm in the area and I fell in my room hurt my knee and foot. Went down to medical area the medical assistant took my info and vital signs and ask what happened.
I told him. He went to speak with the doctor. The doctor said he was on a 2 hour break. To come back in two hours. I was so upset by that comment. I was in to much pain to go back. The assistant did get me a wheelchair.
I did have wheelchair assistance. when I got home went to the doctors office. Had x-ray done . I have 2 broken bones in my foot. So I am very disappointed
In the doctor that was on the ship.
Was not vacuum very well
Children's Programs N/a

Recommend a better medical system. Doctor
Should put patient first over a 2 hour break!