Smooth Cruising

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze
This was my very first cruise and over all it was pretty cool.
Pros: Courteous and friendly staff, from Housing, photographers, food servers and etc. They made me feel like they were ny family.

Cons: Although there were pretty good entertainment and activities, the lack of was my issue. Definitely more for all age groups would have been a plus.
Excursions: Who wants to visit locations for the first time and not embark on a excursion or two. I would advise strongly to read past cruisers reviews before booking any excursions. From my experience for what you actually get is not worth the high price.

Wish there could have been more.

Good entertainment, but not enough of it.

I liked my cabin, but definitely I will go for a cabin with a balcony next cruise. Also I enjoyed my daily towel critters.