Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Smooth Cruising

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

This was my very first cruise and over all it was pretty cool.
Pros: Courteous and friendly staff, from Housing, photographers, food servers and etc. They made me feel like they were ny family.

Cons: Although there were pretty good entertainment and activities, the lack of was my issue. Definitely more for all age groups would have been a plus.
Excursions: Who wants to visit locations for the first time and not embark on a excursion or two. I would advise strongly to read past cruisers reviews before booking any excursions. From my experience for what you actually get is not worth the high price.

Cruise Photos

I liked my cabin, but definitely I will go for a cabin with a balcony next cruise. Also I enjoyed my daily towel critters.
Puerto Rico - This location was absolutely beautiful. Why it was the shortest destination escapes me, 7-2pm really ..hmm
St Kitts- beautiful island, but so property stricken. I wasnt expecting to spend most of my excursions looking at caged up monkeys for tips and locals hanging out drinking and living in such sad conditions. Just to think this destination was from 8-5pm..interesting.
St.Maartin- I enjoyed this island, I would visit again. It was very beautiful and 8-5pm duration was worth it.
Grand Turk- This is prefect for those beach and snorkeling lovers, not so much for a cost to cost excursion. I find 69.99 to see flat land abandon homes due to past hurricanes, and feral horses and donkeys not what I uhmm bargain for. I can say the donkeys hustle for water and food fro the locals was entertaining.
Pros: (beautiful blue water and beaches)
Wish there could have been more.
Good entertainment, but not enough of it.