Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Ports Were Great, Breeze Was Not

Sail Date: July 18, 2015

I wanted it to be great, we had a terrific ocean view cabin with a very attentive cabin steward, the ports and itinerary were also solid and that's about were it ended. Go on Carnival Breeze if you want a very casual dining experience, the formal white linen service is twice. Drinking, Bingo, trivia games and shopping in their promenade is it for daytime activities. At night you can eat some more and go to the comedy club for 5 out of 8 nights(one of the five shows was truly entertaining), there was a magic offered the other two nights. There  was nothing offered that was remotely enriching, such as cooking, jewelry making class, scrapbooking, or video editing. BlueIguana was delicious but VERY limited hours, the same thing is true with the Mongolian. The pools were crowded with 10 year olds throwing footballs across it, or doing canon balls onto other guests. Serenity (the adults only section) had limited chairs and two jacuzzis, no pool at all. The gym had good equipment and a fair amount, but no steam room open for all guests, it is now a pay only perk. I would rather pay for the use of all the ship than be nickel and dimed throughout.

Afternoon tea not pleasant the food server woman came 1 time and woul give 1 item if she remembered. I thought it was a mistake, but same both times I went to tea. Dinner we had very good waiters.
Jim Brick was entertaining, the magician was also pretty good, otherwise I was bored enough to go back to my cabin and see what was on the very limited TV programs.
Onboard Activities Nothing but drinking and eating. If I asked I would have worked for free and taught a class.
I was given a very specific hour to come check in and still had to wait an extra hour. Disembarking was a bit chaotic for those leaving at 7:30.
Such a gracious cabin steward.