Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: June 14, 2015

I've been on 5 cruises and this was the best ship by far. The ship was beautiful and clean. The staff we're very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a cove balcony and it was amazing. So many good selections and the food was much better than the paradise. FTTF was a huge time saver. Our room steward was Katut and he didn't miss a beat. He did everything we asked. My only complaint was the amount of time it took to get through dinner. It took an average 2 1/2 each night. Dr E did an excellent job filling in for Matt.
Food was good, but very slow service.
Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Especially our room steward Katut.
The ship needs better performer's. Honestly they weren't very good.
The cove balcony was amazing. Even though we were need the elevatorsame it was very quiet. I literally opened my eyes every morning to the ocean from my bed. Water spray was never an issue on the balcony and unless the doors open the room is very quiet. Don't think I will ever get another room that's not a cove balcony.