FUN AND RELAXED

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The staff was awesome and memorable. The ship's director made sure he knew SOMETHING about all the passengers, so it felt good to be remembered among so many great people. Food was perfect (could be hotter), but overall awesomely prepared.

Great food, but I wish it was hotter

Karaoke and Comedy

Wonderful! The themed musicians were everything!

So I heard...

The LIVE Karaoke band members were awesome, along with the ship's director.

Clean around the clock
Great shopping but tax is HIGH (on American monies)!!!!
Kayaking was really fun, but the snorkeling, not so much due to high tide.
Zip Lineing was fun, but walking acorss the wooden planks wasn't. There should be individualized or small groups for beginner snorkelers.