Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 14, 2015

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The staff was awesome and memorable. The ship's director made sure he knew SOMETHING about all the passengers, so it felt good to be remembered among so many great people. Food was perfect (could be hotter), but overall awesomely prepared.

Clean around the clock
Great food, but I wish it was hotter
The LIVE Karaoke band members were awesome, along with the ship's director.
Wonderful! The themed musicians were everything!
So I heard...
Karaoke and Comedy
First time I participated in the excursions and they were awesome. I have the sunburn to prove it.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Great shopping but tax is HIGH (on American monies)!!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Kayaking was really fun, but the snorkeling, not so much due to high tide.
Zip Lineing was fun, but walking acorss the wooden planks wasn't. There should be individualized or small groups for beginner snorkelers.