Great cruise ship lives up to its name just a BREEZE

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze
The carnival breeze is an amazing ship. All the workers were extremely friendly and helpful. Great experience all around. My only complaint is that carnival should do something about the La Romana Port of call in Dominican Republic. We took a 5 dollar bus ride into town and we were dropped off at this shopping plaza. As soon as we got off the bus the local people started ambushing us to buy their goods. They acted like vulchers. They were very rude and pushy. I would not recommend anyone going to this plaza. They will make you feel uncomfortable. My opinion carnival should do something. I certainly will not take another cruise with that port of call in the itinerary. Aside from that the rest of the cruise and it's other ports were fantastic especially Aruba the people were amazing there.

Cabin was fantastic
Best island to party
rude and pushy people at the shopping plaza in town
I had the best time in Aruba beautiful beaches and the people are amazing