Ok cruise.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

We are still in the 'trying' phase of cruise travel.  This is our 6th time, all with different companies.  So what I write here is compare with other company's ship. This ship is new and very nice.  Clean and well maintained. Kid's activity area is nice and big. Crew (especially the cabin crews) are very friendly.  Food is fare in quality and variety.  Dessert can use some improvement.   The main disappointment I have on this cruise is the entertainment.  Director Matt is great.  But shows need more work.  Last few times we were in holiday cruise and spring break cruise, we always get one or 2 guest performers.  This time (in a sell-out spring break ship) we did not get any.  The only activity that happens all the time is trivia and bingo.  There are very little music in the cruise (like dance classes, music performance).  In other cruise I find myself busy all day long doing music related things.  Even when I walk to dinner I will pass 2 or 3 different music performance/dance on my way.  But in this ship all 4 sea days (we missed a port day) I can walk up and down the ship all day long and will be lucky to see one music performance somewhere.  It will be lucky to have 1 dance or dance class during the day.  I do not feel very entertained.

Food is ok. Dessert is not that good.

Need more variety, something other than trivia and bingo.

Need more music/entertainment during the day.

We did not use the program. But we did use the kid's activity area.

Most staff are very nice. The photographer named Daniel is very rude.

new and nice

The cabin is a good one. But it is very loud from the music on deck 5. If you do not plan to get back before midnight, it is fine. The music stops every day at midnight.

Be careful booking a deck 6 cabin if you have kids, or if you want to sleep early. The music is very loud from about 8pm to midnight.

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

Great port. Very pretty. Love it.

Grand Turk Island Did not visit port

Missed it due to the wind.

La Romana, Dominican Republic Did not visit port

Nice beach. Nothing much else.

Willemstad, Curacao Did not visit port

Very pretty. Wish we had more time.

Oranjestad, Aruba Did not visit port

Very pretty. Wish we had more time.