Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

December Vacay

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Totally enjoyed this cruise. The ship was so filled with everything to do. Matt the Cruise ship Director IS THEE best person for the job. He made every  occasion with him pleasant and fun. The activities were endless. The staff, just superb at everything they did from housekeeping to Lido deck staff, just awesome. The shows that were put on were so professionally done it was like Broadway!! Loved them. Not a first time cruiser and second one with Carnival because I really do enjoy te food and activities better with them. My only critique would be for the Lido breakfast. I wish there were a little variation each day. Although there was alot of food to choose from, it was the same choices (except for the last day, we got hash browns instead of home fries)

One would not regret this experience.

The Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse was one of thee best restaurant service experiences I've ever had!!!!
My stateroom attendant, Hector. Boy was he an A game player. Much kudos to him.
Love, love, love the entertainment crew!!!!! Keep up the good work
Loved the repeat of shows if you missed the first playing
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Enjoyed Bamboo Beach Club. The staff there was very accommodating!
Grand Turk Island
Loved the beach being right at the port!!
Atlantis is the way to go in Nassau!!

You must have a burger at Guys Burger joint on the Lido deck!!