Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Horrible cruise

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

I did not like this cruise and I have taken other cruises in the past on smaller ships. It was a horrible sail and I understand that hurricane season just had ending but the ship was rocking so bad that I spent two days of my cruise in my room. I even wore the patch to ease some of the nausea but the ride was to rocky to overcome the sickness. I witnessed people stumbling, dropping food and even the crew informed me that this was by far a bumpy ride. I also did not appreciate the fact that me and my companion was each charged $12 a day for gratuity even though we shared the same room. It's crazy that you would charge gratuity per person and not per room, it's not like you are doing any extra cleaning in my room. I also did not like the fact that purchasing excursions on the cruise was double if not triple the amount if I would have purchased on the Island. I will have to think long and hard before I purchase another cruise.

There was a server that was awesome but I'm not sure his real name because I saw someone the very next day wearing a name tag with the same name which is not uncommom but how ironic would it be to meet two people named I Wayan on the same cruise.
Did not like the prices through the cruise