Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Dirty ship,& cold food!

Sail Date: November 22, 2014

First off no bar of soap in the bathroom to wash your hands,  whats with that they give you less & less and charge more money. Balcony cabin small and not what it shows in there website!   DIning room the service never gets your order right. I had very simple order apparently since the gratituies are already charged to your account, alot of them just don't care. Thanskgiving dinner the hot food was cold, & this was not the only meal. if I wanted a hot meal I could have stayed home.  Food temp should be kept at the proper temp. or bacteria grow. Carnival id done, for me.... I will stick to the other lines. Dirty ship, not enough hand sanitzers .

Hot food serve old, does not get your order correct!
small balcony & dust not that clean
only maybe 4 staff were good in the main dinning area!
Not enough motown , that show was good! So were divas.
Children's Programs N/A
Dominica not worth a stop. Aruba should have had more time that was the best!

1 Comment