Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Very nice cruise

Sail Date: October 11, 2014

We had a very nice time on our cruise. The entertainment was great, lots to do. The shows were good, the comedy was even better. I was not a fan of the music the dj put (hip pop all the time) but for those who like it, they'll enjoy. There were  lots of places for eating but they closed fairly early. The breakfast buffet was lacking in choices. Dinner buffet ended at 9:30 so if you wanted anything after that it had to be pizza or room service. We usually ate at the dining room for dinner. The food there had good flavors and variety. The one thing I miss the most from my cruise is Guy's Burgers. Those were sooo good. Good quality meat, juicy and flavorful even without all the amazing toppings they had. It opens at noon and closes at 6pm. So no late night burgers. The biggest complaint I have is the beds and pillows. The bed was so hard my husband and I could not sleep more than 6 hrs. at a time. The pillows were lumpy and uneven.

One positive about the cabin is the shower, it was a bit bigger than on other cruises. The ports were beautiful. In Aruba if you have young children ask to be taken to Palm Beach, (were the police station is) The water is a lot calmer and clearer than at Eagle beach. All in all we had a great time, can't wait to do it again.

not too many late night places to eat
beds were terrible
We've had better service
very good
ok
lots to do
amazing ports
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
Governors beach looked like a post card, incredibly clear water
La Romana, Dominican Republic
did not like it
Willemstad, Curacao
Blue bay is amazing for snorkeling. so many colorful fish its like being in an aquarium
Oranjestad, Aruba
We loved that Island.

The slides were a favorite with my kids and i loved that they had mini golf and a ropes course.