Carnival Breeze Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2014
Ship: Carnival Breeze

I had high expectations preceding our cruise since the Breeze is one of the newest and bigger Carnival ships. Upon boarding and entering the main foyer I noticed everything was smaller. This is true throughout the ship. I think they compacted things to make room for more rooms on the ship. This was my 5th Carnival cruise. The food was excellent. I was disappointed they didn't have live music at the main pool as in other cruises. The large screen provides music videos. The entertainment was a disappointment. A highlight was a sunset cruise in Curacao that we booked online. I would recommend anybody to check it out. I enjoyed the cruise overall but not as much as some of the other cruises I have been on.

I've seen better at an amusment park.

Great view

Guy's hamburgers are the best. They close at 6pm. I think they should stay open for dinner.

If not for Margaritaville it would be a bust.
Did not stop here because of storm