Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

The Breeze is a Breeze!

Sail Date: July 05, 2014

The embarkment process went smoothly. The food was great, especially Guys burgers! Plenty to do, for entertainment! I would request more show times for the comedy shows so that guests won't have to stand during the shows that were at a high demand. Matt the Cruise Director was OUTSTANDING! And really made the cruise sooo much fun! The staff was IMPECCABLE!!! Rooms were cleaned everytime I left the cabin and a surprise

towel animal was awaiting my return:)

The dining staff was AMAZING! It was truly a five star restaurant! The port experience was

great ( a lil shaky at the Dominican Republic). At times I felt staff was told to sell me everything possible ( espec

pictures) and that got somewhat annoying when I wanted to relax. The debarkment process was flawless! I can't wait to go back:)

Cruise Photos

Huge and spacious, never felt crowded during the daily activities:)
Guys burgers!!!! Wow! Dining room 5 star food!
Matt the cruise director, Dining staff Alda n Carlos and Cabin steward!
Percy Crews 2!! Hilarious!!!! Other comics mediocre... Nightly shows great!!!
Build a Bear for St Jude's!
Always something to do!
Loved the ports! The excursions were Superb!
Our steward was top notch! Great guy, friendly and kind:) impeccable service! Our room was on end in he front of ship, had two port holes, great view!!!!
Miami, Florida
Wasn't there long:)
Grand Turk Island
Excursion of Island Tour! Beautiful island!
La Romana, Dominican Republic
Didn't get off long due to mosquito scare
Willemstad, Curacao
Plenty of shops! Directly off of the port! Beautiful!
Oranjestad, Aruba
Island tour with beach stop! Gorgeous island!

Pray that Matt is your cruise director! He is top