BEAUTIFUL SHIP

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2014
Ship: Carnival Breeze
Cabin Number: GUAR

I THOUGHT THE BREEZE WAS A BEAUTIFUL SHIP.  COMPARED TO MY LAST TWO CARNIVAL CRUISES, THEY HAVE MADE SOME MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS IN STAFF AND THE FOOD WAS DECENT. I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF CRUISING WITH CARNIVAL  ANYTIME SOON, BUT THIS SHIP MADE ME WANT TO CONSIDER AT LEAST THEIR NEWER SHIPS FOR FUTURE TRAVEL.

I COULD SEE THE IMPROVEMENT IN THE FOOD AND DINING, STILL NOT GREAT BUT SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN MY LAST TWO CARNIVAL CRUISES.

there were some activities but not enough for ev1 who was onboard. Karaoke was scheduled during early seating and theater show hours, Never made it because of the scheduling.

IT WAS ENTERTAINING. BUT HOW DO YOU SHOWTUNE MOTOWN HITS....hmmm?

THE STAFF WAS A MAJOR IMPROVEMENT. MOST WERE CURTEOUS AND ENGAGING. WE DIDNT MEET OUT CABIN STEWARD TIL DAY TO LEAV E.

I LOVED THE LOUNGES. THE FACT THAT US OLDER ONES WHO ENJOY DANCING COULD DANCE TO A LIVE BAND, IN A SEPARATE LOUNGE FROM THE YOUNGER ADULTS DISCO, WAS A HIT FOR ME.

I was very disappointed that the oceanview cabins are only on the lowest 2 decks. But it had the standard bathroom with shower and also a separate bathtub and sink. Didn't like the sounds of the waves hitting the vessel. A painting fell off the wall and hit my daughters bed while we were sleeping, what a shocker.
still more of a cargo port than a cruise port
I loved the fact that we could just walk off the ship, across the pier and be at the beach. You have to really be careful in the water there, the sharp rocks are plentiful.
Didnt dock near floating pier. Off to the side, around the bend with a few makeshift sheds to sell a few overpriced trinkets.
Its ARUBA,