best time ever!!!!!!!!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2014
Ship: Carnival Breeze

this was my first cruise...and all i have to say is wow!!!!!....it was sooooo wonderful....the staff was absolutley almost perfect....always smiling and courteous and the best part about them is everywhere i went they knew my name...no kidding...we picked the cove balcony for our cruise which was perfect for us because the view was breathtaking...our stewart had to be the best on the cruise of all the stewarts...always accommodating our needs..plus he made us super cool towel animals everyday...he knew i loved ice and always made sure that my ice bucket was full...i never had to ask for anything it was like he could read my mind...the activities, the food, the hospitality, the fun...i cant put a price tag on this because it exceeded my desires of what a vacation is all about...i loved our ports of call..turks, aruba...ect...perfect...thank you carnival and all your staff..for the most spectacular, wonderful, exciting adventure of my life...p.s...hats off to rojoleo...our lido deck server..we called him roger....make sure you look him up on lido deck he is the best server of all of them...i would highly recommend carnival breeze to anyone...:)

out of this world

superfun..always something going on

beyond expectations

beautiful

try thriller theater fun for all ages...dont miss it!!!!!!!!

loved the pier....beautiful
the beach was incredible
went to the old city of chavon...exceptional architecture
bring your extra money shopping was awesome there
the most beautiful place on earth...wow!!!!!!!