Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not So Breezy!

Sail Date: May 04, 2014

Let me start by saying we have sailed on Carnival many times! and have always had a great time and loved the food! Here is out honest review!

The ship: It was nice as expected! You hardly noticed so many people on board, had to hand it to them on the layout of the ship! all the public areas were kept clean!

The Food: We lived on Guys Burgers and Pizza! We normally do not eat that sort of thing but it was the only tasteful food onboard! We quit eating in the dining room and then they served the exact same thing at the SMALL dinner buffet EVERY SINGLE night! the steak tasted like dried out dog food! which was odd all there other ships it was great! "We have never disliked Carnivals food" this was a big let down!

FYI: Every cruise we have been on when we leave MEXICO there is a Mexican buffet! We asked where this would be held on the ship as we usually do they told us Lido at 11pm we got there they only serve CHIPS AND SALSA!!! Really??? we had not eaten! pizza again!!

The staff: They were all very friendly and ready to help! besides some of the workers in the buffet area who had to cook the omlets and stir fry! They always seemed upset or mad every day! they never smiled once!

Problems: We had a problem with the AC in our room it was addressed right away!

Worth Mentioning: Our room steward was AWESOME!

The entertainment: The female who performed in the comedy show was AWESOME! all the others not so great!

The show in the theater:  I was in shock by the lack of talent in there the female singing was so off pitch and singing way behind the beat.. "I'm a singer myself which is why maybe I noticed it" couldnt really stand to listen so we left.

There was however a lady singing and playing a guitar in the atruim! She was great and had alot of talent!

This ship was PARTY PARTY which is okay if your into that sort of thing! It became over excessive at times, like the ladys with the thongs parading for miss carnival breeze in front of children! I didn't have children with me, but if I had that would not be a message I would want to send my daughter or son! there were kids all out on lido for the deck partys till late with some drunk adults dancing all on each other I didnt find that appropriate either for kids! I understand everyone wants to have a good time! I do myself! but tastfully! ;) this in my opinion was like a spring break party directed by Carnival!

I would'nt reccommend this ship unless you want to eat burgers and pizza all week "which was really good by the way"!  Also would'nt recommend if you have children! unless you want them at a spring break party!

The ports were fantastic as always!

This boat rocked more then any other Carnival ship I have ever been on! even in small swells this ship was rocking! if your prone to sea sickness STAY CLEAR of the Breeze! "I have never got sick and I got sick this time!

The End: They should refund some of my money for starving for 6 days. I actually lost weight on this cruise!

The room was in a perfect location! if you do go book this cabin!
Miami, Florida
Don't use your GPS!
Key West, Florida
Eat at Sloppy Joe's and get the sloppy joe nachos! Your taste buds will thank you! and don't miss Snorkeling or diving!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very safe port to walk around in! take a walk and see 7mile beach!
One of My favorite places to shop and dive or snorkel!

1 Comment