Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 18, 2014

Room Type: Suite

This cruise was for my 50th birthday, and I had a few friends come along. We paid over 4000.00 dollars per suite, and they were small. When you advertise a walkin closet, that is what it should be. The food was horrible, no variety, and the long lines for Mongolian Wok were an everyday thing. The staff was friendly, well most of them were, we loved the ones we had, they were super nice, in the dining room too. I chose this ship, because of the ports. I hated the Dominican Republic, and so did all my friends. I found that the people we came across were either pushy or rude. Then I am told by another passenger that all the nice places were on the other side of the island. We paid 40 dollars per couple for a 45 minute ride to nowhere. I loved the other three islands, especially Aruba, since that it my favorite anyway. I used to like Carnival, but I really don't think we will be sailing with them in the future, we are planning our next one right now, to try and make up for this one, and the entertainment wasn't good, and neither was the constant run of the same movies all week on the television. We could have overlooked all of that if the food had been good, but it wasn't so, thats it.

Pretty ship
Food was awful
Pretty decor, but small
Most were friendly
Loved Aruba and Curacao
Miami, Florida
We had a suite, and still go on last
Grand Turk Island
Fun at Margheritaville
La Romana, Dominican Republic
It just was
Willemstad, Curacao
Oranjestad, Aruba
My favorite

The dining room breakfast was good, and the steak house was excellent, we loved everything about that, but it was always booked up, because it was the only good dinner spot.