Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: August 25, 2013

This cruise ship was all and more than we expected. The Guy Fieri hamburger bar was terrific. My wife and I tried at least three different types and they were all very tasty. I enjoyed the water rides, however, I was hesitant to try the acrobatic walk. This was our eighth Carnival cruise and we found the food in the dining facilities to be top notch. Both our cabin steward and the dining room staff were attentive to our desires.
Excellent!
Excellent!
Outstanding!
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
Grand Turk Island
Good snorkling tour
Great snorkling and dive tours

Try the Guy Fieri Hamburger bar.