Fantastic Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2013
This cruise ship was all and more than we expected. The Guy Fieri hamburger bar was terrific. My wife and I tried at least three different types and they were all very tasty. I enjoyed the water rides, however, I was hesitant to try the acrobatic walk. This was our eighth Carnival cruise and we found the food in the dining facilities to be top notch. Both our cabin steward and the dining room staff were attentive to our desires.

Excellent!

Outstanding!

Excellent!

Try the Guy Fieri Hamburger bar.

Good snorkling tour
Great snorkling and dive tours