Fun was had by all!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
We had a great time on the Carnival Breeze. Kids enjoyed the waterslides, sky course and all the other activities that were available on the ship. I thought that having 1500 18 and under children on board was going to be a problem, but I never felt it was a burden. The shows were great. We enjoyed the family comedy shows and the kids loved the Hasbro game nights too.

The ship was in great condition and the food was really good. The only thing I would suggest for future travelers is to avoid the My-time-dining the first 2 nights onboard. The wait time was so long that we went to eat on the Lido deck. The 3-6 nights were so much better and we got to our seats within minutes of arriving in the dining room.

The crew were very helpful and always smiling. We will definitely be back again! I'm already looking into planning next years cruise.

Actually wish my kids would have utilized the programs more.

Felt a bit crowded with the 4 of us!

Guys burgers were incredible! My-time-dining isn't as great as it sounds. The first 2 nights of crusing the line was so long that we decided to go to the Lido deck to eat. The 3-6 nights were perfect though. We waited only minutes to get to our seats.

The Atlantis excursion is definitely worth the money. We had a great time; kids and adults.