Carnival Breeze Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
I though this cruise was about 3.5 out of 5 stars. I was surprised at how small the pools were and when you have a day at sea with 5,000 of your closest friends there is no room. There are only two water slides that really are short and the lines are crazy. I also did not like how they had several resturants on the boat to eat at but you had to pay to eat at them. The food was great, the room was fine, and we had a nice time. We were not impressed with the stops in Ocho Rios and the Grand Turks but Nassau was very nice. I think if I was to do it all over again I would go to an all inclusive resort and not have to worry about what is extra.

The lines for the kid care is crazy. They do not have anyone checking them in and out. It is the workers watching the kids who had to stop and do the process.