Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Third Mate

Dream Breeze

Sail Date: June 02, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time on this cruise. Very relaxing, lots of things to do. One thing I must say is the cruise director and staff were great. We saw a comedy show at the punchliner on the ship. Macio was his name and he was super funny. I would recommend this cruise and my boyfriend and I plan on cruising on this ship next year. o..we sailed to Grand Turks, Jamaica (which was beautiful) and the Bahamas. See you next year Carnival Breeze!!

Best place to eat on the ship is the steakhouse restaurant. Defintiely worth the extra $35.