Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Third Mate

Not what i expected

Sail Date: June 02, 2013

This was my 5th carnival cruise but this ship for being a newer ship i was not pleased at all. Staff were not that friendly i felt lack of professionalism my room steward was about the only good thing i had i wont be returning on the breeze nor will i recommend it. I figured with all the bad media carnival had gotten that this ship would have been a five star ship and it was far from it very dissappointed i have travel royal twice and was very pleased overall. Not sure if i will give carnival a try again.
Wasnt impress the pizza was horrible and they were not friendly at all
Service and Staff Some were ok & some were not
Entertainment Comedy was great but did not do no shows
Children's Programs NA

They need to improve. Guest services i went to because they gave my husband the wrong card the staff had horrible english and we never recieved an update if not when he went to debark the ship for an island he buzzed to which we found out he had a new card but no one ever called us.