Breeze :)

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
My overall experience on the Carnival Breeze was great! This was my first on time on the Breeze and it was great! The food was the norm as on any of the other ships I have sailed on. Just my opinion, Carnival should add more food on their menus because they all serve the same food and you basically know what they are going to serve. I must say thou Guy burger was excellent! The staff overall was GREAT!

The food was the same as all of the other cruises I have sailed on. Guy burger was GREAT thou.

Could use a little more activities especially when it rains

No little kids. Next year thou

EXCELLENT

the ship appeared to be in great condition

CLEAN

No tip, just enjoy the ship!