Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Breeze :)

Sail Date: April 07, 2013

My overall experience on the Carnival Breeze was great! This was my first on time on the Breeze and it was great! The food was the norm as on any of the other ships I have sailed on. Just my opinion, Carnival should add more food on their menus because they all serve the same food and you basically know what they are going to serve. I must say thou Guy burger was excellent! The staff overall was GREAT!
Ship Quality the ship appeared to be in great condition
Food and Dining The food was the same as all of the other cruises I have sailed on. Guy burger was GREAT thou.
CLEAN
EXCELLENT
Children's Programs No little kids. Next year thou
Could use a little more activities especially when it rains
Even with re-routing it was great!

No tip, just enjoy the ship!