Great Time

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

6 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
I loved the new ship. It was a lot of fun and cool stuff to do. I felt though it was more rocky then previous cruises I have been on, could have just been the weather. My server Pande and his team in the blush dinning room was awesome!

Pande and his team served me in the dinning room. Him and his team were amazing! He made dinner my favourite part! They were just amazing!!!

always kept so clean, such hard workers

Always so clean and the staff were so awesome

the $12 extra for the italian restaurant is totally worth it one night.

Beautiful!
Lots to do. The most pushy people at the market though!
I understand about the medical emergency and would want the same treatment but the day was cut short. The stores were closing and it wasnt enough time to go to the atlantis resort