Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great Time

Sail Date: April 07, 2013

I loved the new ship. It was a lot of fun and cool stuff to do. I felt though it was more rocky then previous cruises I have been on, could have just been the weather. My server Pande and his team in the blush dinning room was awesome!
Pande and his team served me in the dinning room. Him and his team were amazing! He made dinner my favourite part! They were just amazing!!!
Always so clean and the staff were so awesome
always kept so clean, such hard workers
It was a little disappointing that we came into the bahamas late and really didnt have time to do much on the land.
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
Beautiful!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Lots to do. The most pushy people at the market though!
I understand about the medical emergency and would want the same treatment but the day was cut short. The stores were closing and it wasnt enough time to go to the atlantis resort

the $12 extra for the italian restaurant is totally worth it one night.