First Cruise Ever

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: R750

I will definitely be going again.  First cruise I learned not to try to do everything all at once, it will tire you out. LOL  The food was scrumptious and crew were friendly and helpful.  What I liked most about it was the friendliness of the crew.  Not one person seemed agitated when asked a question.  There was one really exhausting frustrating mess up.. at the photo booth ... on Monday we order duplicate prints of the embarkment photo - when we went to pick it up on Wednesday - noone could find it so they reordered.  Told by Sara to check back the next day.  When we checked back - still not there.  Noone could find the order so Antonio reordered and within twenty minutes, Antonio, had the photos in hand.  Because of the frustration, I feel like we should have gotten some special prices on the photos.

It was amazing. Perfect location. Stewart was great, nice, friendly and always remembered my name.