Not what I expected

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: A745

THIS WAS MY 6TH CRUISE 2ND WITH PRINCESS & WILL BE MY LAST WITH PRINCESS CRUISE LINE.

Room & room service excellent, Food average, Beverage Package Extras paid on Internet in advance, Beverage Package $8.00 per day was offered on ship for $7.00. Paid for bottled water to be delivered to room & B-Day Package paid $135.00 was not delivered until I complained at service desk. Three times ask about the coffee card I paid $35.00, never received it.

EXCURSIONS

I recommend booking excursions on ship. If you return late the ship will not leave until the excursion returns. My last excursion returned late & was required to walk back to ship, not knowing the time I was one of four that was 30 min late & was greeted by ship staff making unnecessary comments about being late. Perhaps comments should have been directed towards the excursion staff. As a result I was selected to be the last group to exit the ship, the group I was traveling with exited the ship 1-1/2 hr prior. THANKS PRINCESS CRUISE LINE.

Could no have asked for better service.

Buffet average food, service was good.