Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Top notch cruise

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

The quality of the food was definitely great and the food choices exceeded my expectations. I was impressed with the healthy choices available. I also liked the mature crowd compared to other cruise lines.

My attend entry was wonderful.
Did have one crew member approach me in plaza while sitting on a ledge asking whether I was sitting on plants. He didn't ask other people doing the same thing so I sensed racism by default as am African American. My wife, who is white, was furious.