I paid for Balcony . . .

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: P204

Hopefully, will read this as I paid top dollar for a balcony suite and when I got on board the ship it was a lower level room!

So, when we were shown to the room I immediately called and was put on hold for over 30 minutes.  They related that there was only 1 supervisor on duty and she was too busy to try to help out.

When calling my cruise ship to ask if I could upgrade, they told me the ship was full.  They also told me that had forward only $1099.00 to them even though I had paid $1850.00.

So, needless to say, my wife and I are disgusted with .

We had paid for a balcony and didn't get it.