o.k.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2015
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: R246

Not very good service . Cabin was old and needs updating. . Service in the Restaurants were not as I am used on other ships.

Cabin Stuart however was great and very accommodating. Did not experience the same service as on other ships as an Elite Member.

Service from Cabin Stuart was great. Toilet did not flush correctly (sometimes I needed to flush several times. no handle on Fridge (was broken off). As I remarked the Cabin needs to be updated.
Got attacked by vendors right off the ship. Not a nice experience. I have been to Jamaica many times starting in 1978 and have no desire ever going back.