Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Amazing Crew, Amazing Food, Amazing time!

Sail Date: March 30, 2015

My mom and I cruised together--we were in an interior stateroom, and this was perfectly fine--plenty big for two people! Crew went above and beyond in all ways possible. I truly believe the food is the best I've ever had, whether at sit down spots or buffet. Don't get us started on the desserts!

Definitely a bit older than others, but everything is kept up well
Lots of fun games/activities at all times
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful people, beautiful beaches!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Corrupt--lots of peddaling from the people in town; excursions were great though!

Lines could be long, but everything was well organized so never had to wait long!

1 Comment