Amazing Crew, Amazing Food, Amazing time!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2015
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: B333

My mom and I cruised together--we were in an interior stateroom, and this was perfectly fine--plenty big for two people! Crew went above and beyond in all ways possible. I truly believe the food is the best I've ever had, whether at sit down spots or buffet. Don't get us started on the desserts!

Lots of fun games/activities at all times

Definitely a bit older than others, but everything is kept up well

Lines could be long, but everything was well organized so never had to wait long!

Beautiful people, beautiful beaches!
Corrupt--lots of peddaling from the people in town; excursions were great though!