Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Love Princess

Sail Date: February 14, 2015

My preference for cruising so far is to go with Princess, I have sailed with other cruise lines and while I have enjoyed them I always return to Princess. I like the food, entertainment, décor and staff. I would recommend booking a room higher than Fiesta as it is less noisy at night when the stabilizers are in use, other than that I would gladly book my next cruise with Princess.

Classy and clean although my room was noisy (creaky) at night F315
Ronald - Waiter Irina - Jr Waiter both in Coral Dining table 383. Sulpicio cleaned our room.
Children's Programs n/a
Onboard Activities n/a
We were upgraded to a suite on Fiesta F315, the room was beautiful but very noisy at night, made it difficult to get a good nights sleep.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Get on the ship
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island) This was cancelled due to safety concerns.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shop
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shop
Visited Atlantis which was very good but the area around the dock was very seemy.

Our preference for dining was for early 5:30pm this left lots of time to enjoy the entertainment.