Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

service was poor,complaints not sloved,and Change direction from eastern to west carribbean

Sail Date: October 11, 2014

Cabin: E-614

Had several Issues not resolved Director over F&B Michael Glass was unprofessional& Disrespectful on contacting Customer when complaints came in. Several meetings with Clyde customer service desk& Elke director of service Issues over Guest related issues etc...feel she was getting No help from F&B Supervisor on my concerns and asked by Elke in office what I wanted (I stated) 4-days later after continued try's to contact F&B MR.Glass with No Avail  !! asked for 50 % off bill due to poor service inside Bars Wheelhouse Bar@ Sun deck

Got mopped in Jammica by panhaddelers ,stress& duress to buy things cause no security in middle of area to allow safe passage to ship continually being stop to and from Falls excursion..
picture never showed Bunkbeds oneach side of walls-for 2-people as seen in this picture No Big Overhead Bunk Beds to hit your head on!!!!

Elke Director of customers relations was nice but, had No Support by other Officers F&B did not go out of the way to please me or Compensate me for poor service.Which since we did not go to are Eastern Caribbean Cruise that we wanted we should have got 100 % excellence service to make up trip.