Bad Experience

Sail Date: November 23, 2013
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D317

We had some bad weather and we made due.  It was disappointing that Roatan, Honduras was cancelled and we missed Belize because of Windy conditions.  I was also disappointed in the Added port of Costa Maya as it was no more that a bunch of T-Shirt Shops.

I had to call service 5 times for a toilet that would not flush. Some of the staff could not give us directions on how to get around on the ship.  The front desk messed up my credit card and I had to go to the services desk 3 times on the last night of the cruise to get it corrected and they still left my sea card locked so no more onboard purchases were allowed.

As much time as we had to spend on the ship, the variety of activities were limited and repeated, in different ways but never the less repeated.

All in all we had a good time because we were not at work and even though it was probably just a fluke of a bad time, I have a bad taste of Princess in my mouth and will probably not travel with them again unless they give me one so they can make things right.

need more variety for the amout of time on ship

need more variety for the amout of time on ship

No Comment

Had toilet problems 5 times

I wish the Captain had made some different choices as to how our ports of call were rearranged.

did not go, cancelled