Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Hurricane Irene made us miss the ship!

Sail Date: August 01, 2011

I would not book with Princess in the future nor would I recommend the cruise line. We were unable to get to the ship due to Hurricane Irene and not one letter or call came to us from the cruise line. It is as if we are invisible.
We booked through , and the insurance refuses to cover the event. You are represented by , as they are offering your cruises. How they reacted in this case directly reflects on your corporation. As a business owner, I am ultimately responsible for any actions by my employees or anyone representing my business. This survey is an example of how the bottom line, the money you received, is apparently the most important thing. At this point I feel your customer service is less than poor!

Pros: Nothing! We never boarded the ship!

Cons: Receiving a "Review" email as though we made it to New York is what I/we liked least! Apparently no one noticed that we were missing,or we wouldn't have received this survey!

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

We have no knowledge of the ship as hurricane Irene did not allow us to make the cruise.
I cannot recommend the food. We were unable to experience it due to hurricane Irene.
We did not enjoy any amenities of the stateroom because of hurricane Irene.
Unfortunately, we have no shipboard experiences to share due to hurricane Irene.
Sadly, the ships entertainment remains a mystery to us, as hurricane Irene prevented our arrival to the ship.
Bar Harbor, Maine
I am unsure if the ship made it to Bar Harbor because of hurricane Irene. We didnt.
Don't Miss: ??????????????????
Newport, Rhode Island
I am unsure if the ship made it to Newport because of hurricane Irene. We didnt.
Saint John, New Brunswick
I am unsure if the ship made it to New Brunswick because of hurricane Irene. We didnt.
Don't Miss: ????????????????
Boston, Massachusetts
I am unsure if the ship made it to Boston because of hurricane Irene. We didnt.
Don't Miss: ?????????????????