Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Amazing cruise!!

Sail Date: September 18, 2010

This was our first cruise! We were celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary and we were blown away with the care and service and food. Everytime we turned around someone was asking if we needed anything, or if they could help us. Unfortunately my husband (who is a heart patient) fell ill on our 5th night and had to stay in the critical care unit until we departed. He was seriously ill. He was treated with such care and the doctors on call were very knowledgeable along with the nursing staff. I was a little concerned going on a cruise with his health problems in the first place but I won't hesitate in the future. They have an excellent medical staff and did a wonderful job in caring for him and also looked after me. We were impressed with Princess and can't wait until we can take another trip. Thank you Princess, even with our medical emergency we had the trip of a lifetime!!

Pros: Everything was great, especially the service, the food the staff!!

Cons: No cons!

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

The medical staff were awesome. Our cabin steward was great and the dining staff were friendly and accomodating!!
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Beautiful Port!!! We walked the harbor and just enjoyed the scenery.
Don't Miss: Took the bus tour around the city and to the Titanic grave sites. The city is so pretty!
Bar Harbor, Maine
My favorite. Beautiful views and great food. Loved just walking around then took a bus tour to Acadia Park. Awesome
Saint John, New Brunswick
Was not impressed with this port. I was disappointed with the view and the tour. Not really anything of interest to see.
Boston, Massachusetts