Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

great cruise. wonderful service.

Sail Date: December 03, 2006

This past August I was on this ship with my mom and sister and we had a great time. Now my husband, Paul, and I just cruised the same ship Caribbeaean and it was even more exciting than the first time. We had wonderful meals in the dining room whenever we felt like it and also had the experience of dining in the superior steak house. All in all we experienced exactly what we wanted by having a much deserved relaxing vacation and have already been thinking of which Princess ship to go on next.

Pros: dining options

Cons: entertainment

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas