Fantastic!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 03, 2006
Ship: Caribbean Princess
I loved this cruise. I like the western carribean cruise more than the eastern side. The ports were great but I would have loved to have more time in each port. I did think that some the items to rent at the Princess Cays was a little pricey but overall a good value for your money.
Windy weather made this day not so enjoyable. Also I thought that the prices of some of the rentals was a little high. After all this island is operated by Princess who already had lots of my money.
Don't Miss: Buffet food
I loved the shopping. We got to snorkel right off the beach. That was fantastic.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling within a 10 minutes walk from the pier.
The Tulum ruins were great. I would have liked more time there though.
Don't Miss: Tulum Ruins
Ocho Rios is a poor town. I would have like the ship to dock on the other side of the island.
The Tulum ruins were great. I would have liked more time there though.
Don't Miss: Tulum Ruins
Don't Miss: Buffet food
Don't Miss: Snorkeling within a 10 minutes walk from the pier.

Pros: The service, atmosphere & ports were the best.

Cons: Not enough time in the ports.