A new England Treat

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2008
Ship: Caribbean Princess
This ship is beauiful. Great rooms for entertainment. Very nice lobby, it was fun to sit in it, have a drink and listen to the music and people watch. Crew getting your drinks were not that freindly tho, and they never came back to see if you needed something else. I had to go to bar myself to many times. Room crew was great and We had all we ask for there.
Movie under the stars is fun but headphones would help. Engine noise sometimes makes it hard to hear. This was my second time with princess and overall I was happy with the trip.

Rained so I missed alot. Bus trips are using buses that are to big for the streets. Need smaller buses with open tops.

Don't Miss: Mountian top view.
beauiful port and city is frendly and clean. Lots to do and shopping was fun.
Don't Miss: Aster house
Not much to see expect the fort. Seen one fort you seen them all. This city needs help with marketing.

Pros: Great Food

Cons: Crew could have been more polite

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!