Fun Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 10, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

. Two years ago I went on a river cruise in Europe on the Danube but this was my first big ship cruise. I really enjoyed my cruise to Cozumel. There were lots of fun activities aboard the ship. If you wanted to do something there was a wide variety to choose from classical music to disco dancing; from comedians to quiz games; from cocktails to coffee....you name it! The staff was friendly and helpful. I especially loved our on-land adventure in Cozumel - swimming with dolphins! I would recommend this trip!

I am not a fan of buffets. I liked the dining room better. The omelette station was often crowded but delicious.

Quite a nice variety of onboard activities!

Some good comedians!

I did not participate in any.

Miss Washy Washy was a riot. Gwen our room attendant was very nice.

I liked the outdoor balcony!

Do not over/pack! Just bring casual and comfortable clothes.

Definitely go swimming with the dolphins!