Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

Food was good - they charge additional for the finer foods :(

Entertainment - fun little things to do, the Quest was hilarious but definitely adults only!!  The main shows were very disappointing, nothing like the video on their website   First night was a comedian, she was funny but not what we were expecting for the main show, Amy (the Irish comedian/singer by the Colony) was equally as good.  Second night was a NO instrument band which was pretty good. Third night the entertainer didn't even show up so there was NO show.  Farewell show - ugh, my family did not like it - the singers were not good :(  they did not sing well together, off key - extremely disappointed in the nightly entertainment.

Ship was clean, girl at entrance of dining area reminding you to "washy, washy" always made you smile AND sanitize :)

The wait staff was very good, food was a little slow to get to the table.

The cabin attendant was awesome.  Always clean room and he called you by name.

We brought teens and they liked some of the activities, pool slide only for small children.

We picked up 18 refugees.

My children loved it - I am a vegetarian and I felt it was just ok. Never noticed on other ships the specialty restaurants for extra $$ - but then again, I have not cruised in 3 years.

Pool Table did not have enough balls, chalk or tips on the pool sticks. Shuffle board was fun as well as putt putt. Did not do the rock wall. My son enjoyed the basketball court.

One night the show was even cancelled :(
Not like the show on their website.

Maria and "John" were awesome at dinner.
Our room attendant (Oh I feel so bad, I can not remember his name) was the best!

No fault of the cruise line but, the people in 8140 were so loud in to wee hours in the morning and you could smell them smoking pot on the balcony. We considered complaining but felt all that it would do was make it worse, did not know how to handle the situation. We had rooms 8136 and 8138,

Go early, enjoy the ship and find your way around. Go to the dinners and enjoy the wonderful staff. Go to the events that they have, some will really surprise you. Much easier to book your excursions through the ship, they made sure we found our destination and made it back to the ship on time :)