Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 18, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Absolutely everything was well organized from the beginning to the end. Our deluxe stateroom was always taking care of by the housekeeper.  The size of the stateroom was just perfect for us.  At the restaurants, the service was superb, professional and friendly.  I have a child with disabilities he was not able to join the kids activities because of the ratio care giver child wasn't appropriate for his needs.  I hope in the future to find a cruise where personnel with experience be able for the special needs children.  Our excursion was as well very well organized and the tour guide were excellent; very professional and knowledgeable.  Thank you for a great time!

Cruise Photos

Perfect size!
Didn't have enough personnel for the amount of children. Didn't meet the requirements for my special need child.
Professional and friendly
At Giovanni's restaurant my food was not satisfying.