Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

our first cruise

Sail Date: February 18, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We were not impressed ! First of all the ship constantly swayed back and forth , other guests on cruise that had sailed before thought it was there worst cruise. We payed for a drink package prior to sailing was suppose to get a sovereign cup, they had none and I payed more online than you pay once on board ! Bottled water was warm . My time dining was great.  Windjammer food not so much . Then once home and checked billing I was double charged !! Diffently won't book with this ship again ! There were a few crew that were very rude !

Our maid Katia was very sweet , room always clean, only complaint our room was right next to bar and dance area, didn't sleep the first night at all.
Service and Staff Leo in my time time dining , awesome guy ! Bartenders on our floor ( 4) very rude !
Food and Dining My time dining great, windjammer not very good

Diffently chose your time to dine, windjammer food not that great .