1st cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

Never being on a cruise before I wasn't sure what to expect.  the crew was gracious, friendly, and very helpful.  There was plenty to do on board for a variety of tastes and interests. I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone that is in the market for a cruise.

Everyone I came into contact with was very pleasant and helipful, but the man who was our housekeeper was exceptional. Our room was always immaculate and he left us the funniest towel sculptures.

Very nice room but we will definitely upgrade next time.

We had dinner at all three of the specialty restaurants, all were great. Our waiter at Chops was exceptional.

I live in the area.