Wonderful

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 18, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

We had a fantastic time.  I would have made a few other choices I think.  First, I would have checked prices directly with Royal Caribbean to know if using was the best price.  Also, I would have booked my off shore excursions directly through Royal.  There were many more options available.  But once were booked, we could not change.  Other than that our accommodations were great, food was wonderful and we even had great weather.

We did not participate in too many activities other than shows and movies.