Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Third Mate

Long time on board

Sail Date: September 03, 2015

The cabin was the best I have ever been in, and it was an inside cabin, deck 7.

Everything else was mediocre.  Nothing bad, just not great. Amused over sale of Baltic items on a cruise that never went near the Baltics. For a long Ocean cruise, only had one day of rough seas and that was weather related. All but one shore excursion were great.  Had a fun time on the cruise and there was plenty to do. Cruise Director was fun, but food and much of the entertainment was ok but not outstanding.  This is the longest cruise I have been on so maybe this is common on longer cruises.

Largest, nicest cabin I have been in and I have sailed in higher category cabins.

1 Comment