Such a good time

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

This was my first cruise with my family. The only other cruise was 20 years ago before the kids were born. Any expectations I had were far exceeded on this cruise.

Dining - Absolutely wonderful. The dinning room staff was exceptional and food was just so delicious.

Activities - I had my 4 daughters with me ages ranging from 9 - 20 and they all had the time of their lives. It wasn't a kid heavy cruise, so their small groups got to bond better, I think. There was never a lack of activities for the kids and they were always looking forward to going back, which I always see as a good thing. The shows were decent and I hit the casino a couple of times and won $200, so bonus!

It's a smaller ship so you often run into the same people each day at the different activities, so we made a few "ship friends."

Rooms - The have beds, but who wants to spend time in their room on a cruise when there's drink packages to enjoy :)

I'm planning my next cruise now as I'm hooked and can't wait to go again

Wasn't enough time in Key West. We did the snorkel excursion and there wasn't time for anything else in KW.