Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

April cruise

Sail Date: April 16, 2015

I have cruised Royal Caribbean before; but was not as happy with this one.  The cabin was very nice and the cabin steward, Harry, was excellent!  I found the pool very small considering we had 2 full days at sea.  I was only able to be out working on my suntan for about and hour or 90 min..  It was hard to find any space to sit near the pool.  Drink specials were not offered at the bars unless I asked about them.  Some bar servers didn't seem to be very knowledgeable about this feature.  In the Minstrel dining room where we ate most of our dinners, some crew were very good and some seemed like they were new and in training.  In the Windjammer we would go for breakfast in the mornings.  Eggs were cold usually.  Tables weren't cleaned off very quickly to make room for more guests, and we often had to find someone when we wanted coffee refills, etc.  My last cruise was on the Oasis and I loved that one.